Lift Frames Rental
- Wireline lift frame (WLF)
- The Dwellop lift frame is developed for service in the North Sea, with its high focus on HSE and rough environment.
- Dwellop delivered its first one piece coiled tubing lifting frame back in 1999. This was the first lift frame with an integrated injector handling system. This injector handling system gave the user a significant safer working environment as the injector was moved by an elevation table that runs on synchronized spindles.
- We delivers tailor made lift frame up to 750 mt, both standard (CTLF), telescopic (TCTLF) and compensated (CCTLF) and Wire line lift frame for increased flexibility and safety.
- CTLF is equipped with an Injector lift table with skidding for moving the injector with stripper and bop safe out of well center giving room for tool change or rigging up wire line next to Coiled tubing.
- WLF is equipped with lubricator handling arm for safe lubricator installation and tool change.
- Tilt able bottom beam with interface for SFT.
- 150-750MT rating according to API 8C or ISO 13628-7
- Up to 30 mt capacity on Injector lift table
- Swing arm mounted main winch, tool winches and WL pad eye
- Up to 15 mt main winch with spooling device
- Up to 10 mt tool winch with spooling device
- Stabbing winch
- Bail interface with an optional for elevator
- Hydraulic rotating on injector table
- Wire line lubricator handling arm
- Wire line lift frame WLF